**$1400 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE AFTER ELIGIBILITY PERIOD
*ELIGIBLE FOR GUARANTEED HOURS PROGRAM
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members who work 30 hours or more per week. Some of these benefits include:
· Drive new, high-end equipment
· Paid time off for holidays
· PTO and sick time
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits with employer contribution
· 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
· Life and AD&D Insurance
·Eligible for Guaranteed Hours Program which pays a minimum of 60 bi-weekly hours a pay period
If you want to work for a rapidly growing company that values the work you do, then we would like to know more about you.WHO WE ARE:
Lux Bus America is an innovator of safe, reliable, luxury transportation that offers state of the art equipment, competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and opportunities for growth. Our business is looking to hire over 100 positions in the next few months. You can be one of them!WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Lux Bus America is currently looking for full-time Charter Motor Coach Operators who will be tasked with operating assigned vehicles to provide ground transportation services and assuring the Lux Bus America standards stay exceptionally high. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment that delivers a top-tier, unparalleled product, then this is the job for you.HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
· Safely negotiate various routes through varied terrain and geographic areas
· Interact with clients, customers, sub-contracted drivers, and fellow company drivers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
· Provide operational feedback to Charter Operations to help improve service response
· Perform duties and functions to help streamline the daily business operations of the Company
· Communicate with Charter Operations using tools in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR) for the purpose of gathering and/or conveying information
· Minimum 2 years total experience with CDL (Class A or B)
· Minimum 1-year experience operating vehicle “in-type” (similar to prospective position)
· Class A or B California driver’s license with a passenger endorsement and air brakes certification
· School Pupil Activity Bus (“SPAB”) certification
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
▪ Minimum 5 years U.S driving experience
▪ Minimum 2 years of commercial driving experience
▪ 1 year of commercial driving experience in like vehicle
▪ Team member must be at least 25 years of age to satisfy insurance requirements
▪ Current medical card
▪ Clean DMV H6 Record (less than 30 days old)
▪ No DUIs within the last seven years
▪ No more than one DMV point or moving violation within the last 3 years.
▪ No more than one preventable accident in the previous 12 months and no more than two preventable accidents in the previous 36 months.
▪ No more than one major preventable accident within the previous 36 months.
▪ Pass a background check
▪ No applicant may have been convicted for any of the disqualifying offenses defined in 49 CFR Part 383.51 and 383.53 of the Federal Motor Carrier Regulations
▪ No felony convictions
▪ No misdemeanor crimes involving moral turpitude
▪ Pass a drug test as required by the Department of Transportation and Lux Bus America Co.
▪This position is considered a safety-sensitive position and we require team members in this position to submit to random drug testing throughout employment