Who we are:
Lux Bus America is an innovator of safe, reliable, luxury transportation that offers state-of-the-art equipment, competitive pay, and exceptional benefits.
Incredible opportunities for growth and development abound. 53% of our administrative team members have promoted up to supervisor, manager, director, and VP level roles
- at Lux you have substantial opportunities for advancement to create your future!!Role: Operations Supervisor
If you need to succeed, you’re driven to achieve, and you have what it takes to tackle whatever challenges the day brings... we want you on our team. Lux Bus America is known for developing extraordinary leaders who drive business success by doing the right thing for our team members, clients, and our communities. As a Lux Bus America leader, you are driven by a deep sense of purpose. You are motivated and never a bystander. You take action to make a positive difference every day, and through your actions you inspire others to do the same.
Working for a global search engine and tech giant, our Operations Supervisors bring the Lux Bus America experience to life by managing people and route operations, helping build great teams, and establishing community outreach through action. More than barking orders, our Operations Supervisor make human connections to instill ownership in each and every role at Lux. They enjoy being able to achieve these ambitions autonomously, while leveraging our commitment to safety, established and developing business practices, and the commitment to our team and clients. Lux is different than any other transportation company out there, and so are our people.
We deliver incomparable excellence to our clients and internal teams, and our Operations Supervisors are at the forefront of our leadership dynamic in delivering that excellence. What we offer:
Why work at Lux?:
- Industry competitive salaries
- Paid holidays
- Generous PTO and paid sick leave
- Health insurance plans with employer contribution, dental, vision
- 401K with generous employer match
- Excellent life and AD&D insurance options
- Legal Shield, FSA, EAP, and more
We will enable you to work autonomously:
- Environmental impact: our commuter and charter vehicles reduce or create carbon-neutral footprints that impact our environment daily
- Drive business goals built upon safety, reliability, team, and community: Leveraging your background in business you will drive interdependence and collaboration within all teams, create efficiency and problem-solving skills in all you do
- Nurture talent & lead a team: engage the hearts and minds of your team and develop their skills so that they realize their personal best, both as individuals and as flourishing teams
- Inspiring others: a self-motivated Lux representative dedicated to driving and achieving results through collaboration with your team
- Impact your Community: taking the business into the community to create a better place to live and someday create future leaders is an integral part of what we do
Required Education and Experience
- Lead, develop, and work alongside a refreshingly diverse team while you learn from and impact every interaction.
- Developing solutions to client challenges and learning to think on your feet.
- Developmental guidance, but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager.
- Develop and initiate process improvements that enhance your team, client interactions, and the overall organization.
- Incredible opportunities for growth and development. At Lux we pride ourselves on developing future leaders.
- High School graduate
- Minimum 1-year experience managing staff of ten or more
- 1-2 years logistics industry experience, preferred
- Staff management, workload planning, objective setting and organizational skills, required
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, required
Due to the nature of the job responsibilities, this position is designated as requiring a background check. The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background check.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lux Bus America is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.