WHO WE ARE:
Lux Bus America is an innovator of safe, reliable, luxury transportation that offers state-of-the-art equipment, competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and opportunities for growth.WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Lux Bus America is currently looking for full-time
Commuter Motor Coach Drivers with a Monday through Friday schedule, providing service for a global streaming company. The qualified candidate will be tasked with operating assigned vehicles to provide ground transportation commuter services while assuring the Lux Bus America standards stay exceptionally high. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment that delivers a top-tier, unparalleled product, then this is the job for you.HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
· Safely negotiate various routes through varied terrain and geographic areas
· Interact with clients, customers, sub-contracted drivers, and fellow company drivers onsite in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
· Provide operational feedback to Operations to help improve service response
· Perform duties and functions to help streamline the daily business operations of the Company
· Communicate with Operations using tools in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR) for the purpose of gathering and/or conveying information
· Inspect vehicle for items left behind and coordinate immediate return to a customer when possible, or submit to Operations
· Minimum 2 years total experience with CDL (Class A or B)
· Minimum 1-year experience operating vehicle “in-type” (similar to prospective position)
· Class A or B California driver’s license with a passenger endorsement and air brakes certification
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
▪ Minimum 5 years U.S driving experience
▪ Minimum 2 years of commercial driving experience
▪ 1 year of commercial driving experience in like vehicle
▪ Team member must be at least 25 years of age to satisfy insurance requirements
▪ Current medical card
▪ Clean DMV Record (less than 30 days old)
▪ No DUIs within the last seven years
▪ No more than one DMV point or moving violation within the last 3 years.
▪ No more than one preventable accident in the previous 12 months and no more than two preventable accidents in the previous 36 months.
▪ No more than one major preventable accident within the previous 36 months.
▪ Pass a background check. This position is designated as requiring a background check due to the nature of the job responsibilities. The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background check
▪ No applicant may have been convicted for any of the disqualifying offenses defined in 49 CFR Part 383.51 and 383.53 of the Federal Motor Carrier Regulations
▪ No felony convictions
▪ No misdemeanor crimes involving moral turpitude
▪ Pass a drug test as required by the Department of Transportation and Lux Bus America Co.
▪ The duties of this position are so fraught with the hazard that any attempt to perform them while in a state of alcohol or drug impairment would pose a threat to coworkers, to the workplace, or the public at large. Accordingly, this position is deemed a safety-sensitive position. As a result, we require team members operating in this position to submit to random drug-testing throughout employment. Moreover, the Company will take appropriate action for refusing to take or failing such a test
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members who work 30 hours or more per week. Some of these benefits include:
· Exceptional M-F schedules
· 11 paid holidays
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits with employer contribution
· 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
· Generous profit sharing
· Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Accident and Critical Care insurance, EAP, and Legal Shield
· Drive new, high-end equipment
To jump-start your career with Lux Bus America, please include a DMV printout when applying!